Hal Rosen, our Salt Lake City QuickBooks ProAdvisor is the TRUSTED advisor you WANT. Whether you are looking for an expert to install and customize your software, help resolving one QuickBooks problem, assistance catching up on back bookkeeping and accounting, training on the correct use of the program or are looking for superior business advice from a successful business expert, you have come to the right place. Hal has amassed an IMPRESSIVE team that help you meet your challenges head on. We love Hal and know you will too.
Salt Lake City QuickBooks Consulting
QuickBooks® is powerful, convenient and efficient when it comes to keeping your financial information organized, but it pays off in big ways to let someone with experience get your system up and running and customized for the unique needs of your firm. Our Salt Lake City expert is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and is highly trained in putting the software AND your financial data to work for you. If you are considering QuickBooks, but have not yet installed the program, Hal can set up your new system and provide thorough training for you and your staff. In addition, his highly skilled team is also available to provide the ongoing support you need.
Salt Lake City QuickBooks Training at its BEST!
Hal has been conducting QuickBooks training in live seminars and in one on one settings for over a decade. He has a clear understanding of how to provide high value and contacts each attendee in his class prior to the seminar to find out what problems they are facing and what they are hoping to learn. His willingness to go to that level of support to meet the needs of EACH attendee is beyond compare.
Schedule a training session at your location and in your software – If you want to provide training for more than one staff member, often times it is more efficient to have Hal come to your location and train right in your copy of
Simply choose the QuickBooks training option that best suits your current needs:
- Attend a QuickBooks Seminar – Courses offered include Introduction to QuickBooks for Business Owners, Advanced QuickBooks Training, QuickBooks Online Edition training, Payroll training and more. Hal also provides training on Enterprise Solutions, but finds it works best conducted as an onsite training session.
- Schedule a training session at your location and in your software – If you want to provide training for more than one staff member, often times it is more efficient to have Hal come to your location and train right in your copy of QuickBooks.
- Call for remote access troubleshooting and training on one or two problematic issues.
Small Business Bookkeeping and Accounting
Small business owners face a number of challenges in today’s competitive and uncertain business environment, BUT, staying on top of the financial functions of your firm dos not have to be one of them. Our Salt Lake City QuickBooks ProAdvisor works closely with business owners throughout the region to ensure they are well prepared for the future and have a clear understanding of where they stand at all times. Haynie & Company CPAs is a full service bookkeeping and accounting firm and provides the following services and MUCH MORE:
- Comprehensive QuickBooks Support and Training – In other words, “All things QuickBooks”
- Bookkeeping to include accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, financial reports, etc.
- Cash Flow Management
- Tax Planning, Preparation and IRS Representation
- Retirement, Estate and Trust Planning
- CFO and Controller Services
About Hal – We love Hal and know you will too. He has a deep personal commitment to helping his clients achieve their financial goals and has the knowledge and skill set to put you on the fast track to success. With more than thirty-five years of experience in business accounting, he started his career with a “Big Eight” international accounting corporation, held financial and executive positions in numerous industries and has owned and operated a CPA firm for over twenty years. As a fellow small business owner, he understands your challenges and better yet, understands exactly how he can provide value to your firm. Our Salt Lake City QuickBooks ProAdvisor will not only teach you how to generate meaningful reports, he will take the time to explain what your numbers mean, teach you to spot trends occurring in your business, help you get a handle on your cash flow and far more.