QBExpress is proud to announce that Leah Heidler has joined our team as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving Rapid City, South Dakota. Leah is a CPA at Casey Peterson & Associates with an in-depth knowledge of farm and ranch accounting. She works for both the tax and accounting departments at CP&A and works hard to achieve an in-depth awareness of exactly what her clients need. QBExpress can guarantee you will be in capable hands with Leah thanks to her experience and commitment to her clients
Why You Should Hire Leah As Your QuickBooks Consultant
Leah has been a Certified Public Accountant since 2013 and has her Bachelors Degree in Accounting from National American University. She has worked for Casey Peterson & Associates for more than five years and is the QuickBooks ProAdvisor on staff. She is in charge of all QuickBooks training and works with small businesses on accounting software setup, consulting, troubleshooting and other bookkeeping and accounting services. Casey Peterson & Associates has even developed an “On-Demand” QuickBooks training program in partnership with Black Hills University to provide added convenience for busy business owners and bookkeepers who can’t attend traditional training seminars. This is why our Rapid City QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a great fit for any small business.
Rapid City SD QuickBooks Training Opportunities
Leah and Casey Peterson & Associates offer a range of QuickBooks training opportunities in the Rapid City, SD area. She offers on-demand QuickBooks training, webinars and face-to-face training classes. These trainings cover everything from an introduction to QuickBooks to learning how to use reports and other advanced features. She will take the time to understand your business’s individual needs and simplify even the most complex tasks to help you get the most out of your QuickBooks system. Some of the training opportunities available include:
- Webinars – Each webinar is approximately 55 minutes long. The topics include: Getting Started with QuickBooks, Working with Bank Accounts, Entering Sales Information, Working with Vendors & Payables, and Ways to Be More Efficient Using QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Face-To-Face Training – This QuickBooks training can take place in your office and will use your current QuickBooks version.
- QuickBooks Online – This training focuses on the QuickBooks Online version. It typically takes place online and can also be used to help you troubleshoot. Leah can even remotely access your screen and help you fix technical issues while you observe and learn.
How Leah And Her Team Can Help You
Casey Peterson & Associates is a full service accounting firm that is dedicated to helping individuals and businesses in Rapid City, South Dakota and surrounding areas, including Northeastern Wyoming. They have been in business for nearly 40 years and pride themselves on long-lasting management and advice for businesses in the agricultural, construction, healthcare, government and nonprofit industries. Their services include:
- Tax Preparation and Planning – They can help with individual and business tax returns, trust returns, complete payroll tax services, entity selection, estimated tax payment planning, corporate and partnership planning, formation, dissolution, reorganization, and more.
- Audits – CP&A can help with financial statement audits and compliance audits.
- Full Service Accounting – They can help with processing payroll, issuing payroll checks, making payroll tax deposits, filing payroll reports, personal money management, data entry, budgeting, maintaining checking account maintenance, reconciliation, deposits, financial management, 1099 preparation, accounts receivable and accounts payable, depreciation schedule management and much more.
- Business Consulting – CP&A can assist with business valuation, litigation support, controllership, strategic planning, succession planning and business transition, mergers and acquisitions, internal control consulting, fraud examinations and QuickBooks training.
- Wealth Management and Retirement Planning – They can help with all aspects of wealth management and retirement planning.
Be sure to contact Leah Heidler and the team at Casey Peterson & Associates today for all your accounting needs.
About Leah Heidler
Leah Heidler is a Certified Public Accountant with years of experience in farming and ranching. She has an Associate’s Degree in Equine Management and a Bachelors Degree of Science Accounting from National American University. She specializes in QuickBooks training and accounting services for businesses in the agricultural sector. QBExpress is proud to endorse Leah and recommends you call her today for a free consultation.
Leah Heidler – Rapid City QuickBooks ProAdvisor
909 St. Joseph St., Ste. 101
Rapid City, SD 57701