QBExpress is honored to introduce Brian Hathhorn, our exceptionally skilled Overland Park QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving all of Johnson County, Kansas. Brian is one of the best in the business when it comes to thorough knowledge of QuickBooks and how to use the system to improve overall company performance. He is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor Certified in QuickBooks, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions, QuickBooks Point of Sale and QuickBooks Online. What this indicates to you is that he can help with all aspects of any version of the accounting system. The Hathhorn CPA team believes that no problem is too minor or too major to merit their full attention; QBExpress is impressed with their high level of innovative business strategies, dedication and exceptional customer support.
Finally – The Cost Effective QuickBooks Help You NEED
The most important advice we can provide is to verify the accuracy of your QuickBooks configuration as most problems are directly related to errors made during the initial setup phase. Our Overland Park QuickBooks ProAdvisor will conduct an analysis of your current QuickBooks Company File to identify issues that may result in the system producing inaccurate data. This one exercise can produce an enormous return on investment and can save hours of lost productivity, costly troubleshooting and frustration. If you are new to the accounting system, ask Hathhorn CPA to oversee your initial setup for the clean start you need. Accurate, timely financial information is the foundation of all successful companies and Brian can help put the brick and mortar in place.
Premier Johnson County QuickBooks Training
Brian Hathhorn is a renowned QuickBooks expert and experienced educator who is deeply committed to client success. He has a remarkable ability to convey complex work flow, accounting and technology terminology into language non-accountants can easily understand and put in action. He will call you prior to training to explore what you want to learn and identify problem areas, then will address your specific needs in a customized QuickBooks training session. Options include:
- QuickBooks Seminars – Attend an Intro, Advanced (includes Inventory and Payroll modules), QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks as a Business Management Tool (for business owners and managers) etc. class.
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Brian will tailor a session designed to meet your specific objectives. He come train you and/or your staff at your place of business.
- Online QuickBooks Training and Troubleshooting – A Hathhorn CPA team member can access your screen via a secure remote connection, find and fix your issue while you watch and learn.
If you are in search of overwhelming value and an economical way to speed through your learning curve, register for our Overland Park QuickBooks Training!
Brian Hathhorn, CPA – A Long Tradition of Excellence
Without doubt, Brian Hathhorn is the partner you need to excel in business and improve your bottom line. Every successful business has accurate and timely financial information 24/7 with the knowledge of how to use the data to fuel growth and prosperity. The skilled Hathhorn team can support you in the following areas and far more:
- Accounting – Each month or quarter, our Kansas City QuickBooks experts can reconcile your bank and credit card accounts, generate income statements, balance sheets, maintain your general ledger and provide action steps on a regular basis that will put you on the fast track to success.
- Cash Flow Management – Avoid an emotionally draining cash crisis and know when, where and how your needs for cash will occur. Brian can also help identify the best sources for meeting additional cash requirements and will help prepare to meet those needs when they arise.
- Strategic Business Planning – A well designed and efficiently implemented business plan can help you clarify company direction, keep you focused and ensure your team is on the same page. An exceptional business plan allows you to identify target customers, develop staffing and marketing plans and address budget needs, implement best practice systems, set company milestones and far more. Brian excels in this arena and would like to help you!
- Internal Controls – It is wise to have a trained outside professional evaluate company operations to determine if appropriate controls are in place to prevent fraud and ensure resources are handled properly. This is an area in which Brian Hathhorn, CPA shines.
- Strategic Tax Planning and Preparation – If your CPA simply hands you your tax return at the end of the year, without proactively advising you year round, then very likely you are missing out on great opportunities to minimize tax liability. Brian is proactive, not reactive – exactly the type of accountant you have spent years looking for.
About Brian Hathhorn
Brian has more than thirty years of experience serving in roles as a college instructor, internal auditor, controller, IT manager, Sales Manager and Entrepreneur. He is a visionary with uncommon ability to translate his vast experience to helping clients convert their vision to reality. In addition to his 4 QuickBooks Certifications, he holds of Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, a Masters of Business Administration, is a Certified Public Accountant, Certified Global Management Accountant, Certified Information Technology Professional and Tax Expert. He takes full responsibility for client satisfaction and matches the most appropriate resources and experts to advance clients business and/or personal financial position. Need we say more? QBExpress proudly endorses this outstanding financial solutions provider and highly recommends you take advantage of his free initial consultation!
Brian Hathhorn, CPA
Overland Park QuickBooks ProAdvisor Serving ALL of Johnson County, KS
5251 West 116th Place, Suite 200
Leawood, KS 66211