Meet Johnene Marcum, our impressive Frisco QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving all of Frisco, Plano and Colony, TX. Johnene is the owner of Johnene Marcum CPA PC and has in-depth knowledge of QuickBooks®; she has extensively used the software since 1992 and holds 5 prestigious QuickBooks certifications. Johnene is also a CPA, MBA and renowned educator with the skillset and experience necessary to help you improve all aspects of company performance. You will be hard pressed to find anyone with more QuickBooks and small business expertise. The QBExpress Team is confident Johnene Marcum can guide you to excellence in business.
A QuickBooks Expert you can TRUST
The successful use of any accounting software requires an accurate setup; the majority of errors in QuickBooks are directly related to mistakes made during the initial configuration phase. Our Frisco QuickBooks ProAdvisor can conduct a quick analysis of your Company File to identify and correct problem areas. It is wise to ensure your setup is correct to avoid inaccurate financial data, lost productivity and costly troubleshooting down the road. Johnene has worked hard to earn the trust of her clients and she will earn yours as well. Visit http://www.jmtexascpa.com to see what her raving fan clients have to say about her integrity and professionalism.
Exceptional Plano, Colony and Frisco QuickBooks Training
Plano, Colony and Frisco Texas business owners are fortunate to have access to one of the best QuickBooks trainers in the country. Our Frisco QuickBooks ProAdvisor is widely recognized as a skilled educator who can guide students through the complex maize of accounting, workflow and technology. Johnene works with each trainee in advance to identify their learning objectives and needs, then customizes content accordingly. Training options include:
- QuickBooks Seminars – Learn with others in a small group. Topics include Introductory, Advanced, QuickBooks Online Edition, Payroll, QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions and more. Call (214) 494-8496 for a complete course listing with dates, times and location.
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Our Frisco QuickBooks expert will spend time in advance identify your specific training needs, then will come to your location and train you and/or your staff on topics relevant to your business.
- Online QuickBooks Troubleshooting – Prevent lost productivity and call when QuickBooks has you “stumped”. Johnene will remotely access your screen via a secure connection, track down the origin of your problem, then show you how to fix and avoid the issue in the future.
Services Provided by Johnene Marcum CPA PC
Johnene Marcum CPA PC provides a comprehensive range of services for both individual and business clients. If you are in search of personalized, high quality service at a price you can afford, then look no further. Services include, but are by no means limited to:
- QuickBooks Consulting – Our Frisco QuickBooks ProAdvisor can help you master QuickBooks by ensuring your setup is accurate, your reports are precise and that you are using the software in the correct manner. Johnene would like to be your ongoing support resource for questions and software issues.
- Tax Services – Effective tax planning mandates a proactive approach rather than a reactive approach. Johnene will identify key tax planning opportunities to minimize tax liabilities. From tax planning to tax return preparation, IRS representation, and more, Johnene Marcum CPA PC has you covered.
- Business Consulting – Johnene gauges her worth by the success of her clients and can help you identify areas negatively affecting growth and profitability. She will develop practical solutions with comprehensive, flexible strategies to address all issues affecting your business.
About Johnene Marcum
Johnene is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor, QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, Point of Sale ProAdvisor and Enterprise Solutions ProAdvisor. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Accounting/Computer Science from the University of Kansas in 1982, a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Texas in 1985, and became a Certified Public Accountant in 1986. Marcum launched her own accounting practice in 1992 and has been on a mission to help business owners transform their vision to actuality ever since. She consistently strives to provide the very best service possible and provides a free initial consultation.
Johnene Marcum CPA PC
SERVING ALL OF FRISCO, PLANO and COLONY TEXAS
3198 Parkwood Blvd. #23023 Frisco, TX 75034