QBExpress is proud to introduce David Rikard as our East Memphis QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving the East Memphis area. As a co-owner of Rikard & Neals CPAs, PLLC, David focuses on providing accounting, tax and consulting services to individuals and businesses throughout the Memphis area. With a combined 60 years of experience, Rikard & Neals CPAs, PLLC have the experience and knowledge necessary to help provide valuable insight to help you launch and grow a successful business. QBExpress is certain that David Rikard and his team will impress you with their professionalism and candor as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor.
Are you maximizing your use of QuickBooks?
In order to make informed decisions that can lead to your business’ success, it is necessary that you have accurate financial data that you can rely on. Additionally, you need to know how to properly utilize such information once you have it. Our Memphis QuickBooks ProAdvisors can help you install the software if you have not yet completed this step. An advantage of this process is that it can help avoid many of the common problems that business owners encounter when they install the software themselves. It also allows us to customize your company file based on your specific needs. Once you have successfully installed your software with the assistance of our QuickBooks expert, David Rikard and his team can contact you periodically to ensure that you are receiving prompt and accurate financial and accounting data.
If you have already installed the software and have encountered pesky problems, our Memphis QuickBooks ProAdvisors can also assist. They can clean up the system and establish best practice procedures to help maximize your use of the program. By tracking key performance indicators and conducting a few other routine transactions, you can improve your business’ success.
Memphis QuickBooks Training for All Levels
David Rikard uses his 25 years of experience to help translate difficult concepts to training recipients in a way that is easy for them to understand. His effective teaching strategies enhance their learning and help them to retain the information and then later apply it to real-world applications. QuickBooks training pays for itself by allowing you to learn about more efficient processes and procedures and by learning about critical reports that help provide you with valuable feedback regarding the success and challenges of your business. Some of the training options that we provide include:
- Onsite Training – Schedule a time that is convenient for you and your team and use the equipment that you are comfortable with through our onsite training opportunities
- QuickBooks Seminars – Attend one of our four-hour sessions in popular topics such as an introductory course, advanced training, online edition training, QuickBooks Enterprise or more.
- Remote Training – If you want a customized approach but you are unable to schedule an onsite visit, remote training may be the perfect alternative.
How Rikard & Neal CPAs, PLLC Helps Their Clients
The Rikard & Neal CPAs, PLLC team provides myriad services to their clients, including the following:
- Customized set up and training in QuickBooks – learn how to migrate your financial data from other accounting systems to QuickBooks for a streamlined process
- Bookkeeping – Whether you need a full service package or a one-time project completed, our Memphis QuickBooks ProAdvisors can help.
- Accounting services – Rikard & Neal CPAs, PLLC can help with more complex accounting services, including cash flow management, forecasting, financial audits, budget construction and strategic planning
- Consulting – David Rikard has helped consult businesses and individuals toward success for 25 years. He can do the same for you.
If you are interested in having access to accurate financial data, becoming more efficient and learning about business strategies that provide tried and true results, contact the Rikard & Neal CPAs, PLLC team today!
About David Rikard
David is licensed in Tennessee and Arkansas and is a vital member of professional organizations in both states. His experience as a consultant and accountant varied from working for small private firms to large publicly-traded companies. He has also worked as a Controller and a CFO before launching his own successful business. David’s work has included setting up accounting systems from scratch to reorganizing corporations.
Call now for a FREE INITIAL 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION.
Rikard & Neal CPAs, PLLC
Memphis QuickBooks ProAdvisor
5100 Wheelis Drive, Suite 110
Memphis, TN 38117
117 E. Military Road – Marion, AR 72364