QBExpress is pleased to introduce David Maher of GG Technologies as our Cookeville TN QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving all of Putnam, White, DeKalb, Smith and Jackson Counties, TN. David is one of the best in the business when it comes to his knowledge of QuickBooks. He is a Certified Advanced QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor and Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor. What this means to you is that he can help you with any issue in any version of the software. The QBExpress Team is honored to have this impressive Bookkeeping, QuickBooks and Virtual CFO expert join our network and we are confident he will exceed every expectation!
Important information about QuickBooks QuickBooks is a very powerful business tool if it has been setup correctly and is being used the way it was intended. It is critical to ensure your software has been correctly configured to meet the specific needs of your company; the majority of errors in QuickBooks are directly related to an incorrect initial configuration. This requires the skillset of a professional and we highly recommend you contact our Cookeville QuickBooks ProAdvisor to conduct an analysis of your current setup and usage. David provides an affordable review and cleanup service and will make sure you have a clean start going forward. If you are new to the accounting system, we recommend you have David oversee the setup process. We guarantee it will save you considerable time and money in the long run in lost productivity and costly troubleshooting.
Premier Cookeville QuickBooks Training David is our endorsed Cookeville QuickBooks Trainer for a very good reason – in our opinion he’s hands down the best in the region. His uncanny ability to convey complex accounting and workflow principles in language you can easily comprehend, will take you from Novice to Master in no time! In fact our Cookeville QuickBooks expert goes one step further. He calls every “trainee” in advance to gain an understanding of their learning objectives and specifics they would like him to cover. David then customizes the training accordingly to ensure their needs are met. Whether you schedule an onsite session held at your location, attend one of his many QuickBooks Seminars or simply need help troubleshooting one specific problem, you can expect the close personal attention you deserve. GG Technologies offers the following training options:
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Schedule training for you and your staff to be conducted at your location and in your version of the software.
- QuickBooks Seminars – Attend an Introduction to QuickBooks, Advanced QuickBooks Training, QuickBooks Online Edition Training, QuickBooks as a Business Management Tool (for owners and managers not doing the bookkeeping), QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Point of Sale Training, etc. Call for a complete course listing.
- Remote Access Troubleshooting/Training – Call when QuickBooks has you stumped. A skilled expert will remotely access your screen through a secure connection and will have you up and running in no time.
If you want to learn from one of the very best in the business, call (931) 284-4376. David Maher provides exceptional training at exceptional prices!
Additional Ways GG Technologies Can Help GG Technologies is the partner you need to take “back office” pressures off your daily task list. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Flat Fee Bookkeeping – Tailored packages specific to your unique needs
- Comprehensive QuickBooks Service and Support –Installations, cleanups, reviews, training, troubleshooting, you name it- The GG crew can help you with “all things QuickBooks”.
- Online Payroll – A simple, flexible and cost effective alternative to handling all of your payroll needs.
- Virtual CFO Services – Enjoy the comfort of a financial expert looking over your shoulder and keeping you on track to achieve your goals. David can teach you how to interpret your financial data, use it to improve company performance and so much more!
About David Maher
David earned his BBA in Banking and Finance from the University of North Texas and is currently working toward his MBA at the University of Phoenix. In addition to his QuickBooks certifications, he is a member of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers, the Microsoft Accountant Network and holds many additional certifications. To see his full credentials visit http://www.ggtech.net. David has participated in sales and management most of his adult life and managed a lending department at an independent bank and a savings and loan branch. He owned a small sign manufacturing business for 12 years, sold computers for IBM, and sold professional employer services prior to starting GG Technologies in 1999. The company is focused on helping business owners with IT, accounting and bookkeeping, areas in which they excel. The QBExpress team is impressed that David’s vast experience in accounting comes primarily from handling the accounting for his own companies. He has an in-depth understanding of the challenges small business owners face day in and day out and he knows how to help you. We are proud to have this exceptional Accountant, IT expert and Bookkeeping Specialist join our network and highly recommend you make the move toward improved company performance.
Call GG Technologies NOW for a free initial consultation
Cookeville TN QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Serving ALL of Putnam, White, DeKalb, Smith and Jackson Counties, TN
4533 Maple Shade Cir
Cookeville TN 38501