You can rely on Leah D. Shepherd, our Cleveland TN QuickBooks ProAdvisor, to serve as your trusted QuickBooks consultant and more. Leah’s great reputation is well deserved as she provides exceptional QuickBooks consulting, setup & training services for small to mid-size businesses throughout the area. She works hard day in and day out to provide high quality customized services to meet her client’s unique needs. If you need help solving one problem in QuickBooks or help setting up the then Leah is your answer! She is a member of the team at Daniel E. Peterson, CPA, a full service accounting firm that is focused on finding solutions.
Get the Fresh Start you NEED
QuickBooks is user friendly software ONLY if the program has been setup correctly. A large majority of problems business owners encounter in accounting software can be traced back to an erroneous setup. The QBExpress teams strongly recommends you contact our Cleveland TN QuickBooks ProAdvisor to analyze and clean up your current setup or install and customize the program for you. This important first step is critical to your successful use of QuickBooks and will save you significant time, money and FRUSTRATION!
Bradley County QuickBooks Training at its BEST
Our Cleveland TN QuickBooks ProAdvisor can train you and your staff in each aspect of the QuickBooks program that applies to your firm and how to account for transactions in the proper manner to ensure that your reports are accurate and reliable. Training on the program may be the best business decision you make all year, as it can have a major impact on your business efficiencies and bottom line. Each year new advancements are introduced in accounting software and some can significantly improve your daily operations. It is important to stay current on updates in QuickBooks as you can count on the fact your best competitors are fully utilizing the powerful tools introduced each year.
Choose from the following training options that make the most sense for your firm:
• Register for a QuickBooks Seminar – Attend an Introductory, Advanced, QuickBooks Online, Enterprise Solutions or Payroll course.
• Sign up for an onsite training session for you and your staff at your location and in your software.
• Call to schedule a troubleshooting session and receive training at the same time on how to avoid the problem in the future.
Leah is an exceptional teacher in addition to being a skilled QuickBooks expert. She will help you gain a clear understanding of how to get the most from your QuickBooks software.
QuickBooks Services Provided by Daniel E. Peterson, CPA
Our Bradley County QuickBooks ProAdvisor knows QuickBooks and better yet, she knows exactly how to help you. In addition to her outstanding and easy to understand training, she can help you with:
• Installing the software and customizing it for your unique business needs
• Troubleshooting any problems you encounter
• Ongoing QuickBooks support – Count on the fact you are never alone with Leah and her team there to help you as any problem arises.
Additional Services Provided by Daniel E. Peterson, CPA
• Compliance – Leah can take over all or part of your monthly, quarterly or annual compliance reporting functions to free up your time to build your business.
• Tax Planning and Preparation – Daniel Peterson is a tax expert and can help you reduce your tax liability. He will help you navigate the changing tax laws and assist with planning for your financial future.
• CFO for Hire – With 17 years of experience in various industries, Daniel provides insightful ideas to help your business succeed. As a financial management consultant, Daniel Peterson provides the professional advice usually reserved for larger businesses with a CFO on staff. Daniel is focused on helping you find time to work on your business rather than in your business. Profitable businesses start with a great idea. Successful businesses are a result of good planning.
Leah D. Shepherd
Daniel E. Peterson, Certified Public Accountant
2400 Oakland Dr. NW
Cleveland, TN 37311