Nicole Odeh, our Chester County QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving all of Chester County, PA, is an exceptional QuickBooks® expert with extensive small business experience. No financial issue you are facing is too big or too small for Nicole and her firm, The Small Business Accounting Solution (TSBAS). They can help you resolve one issue in your accounting software, fill in the gaps where needed, or take over the entire accounting and bookkeeping process for your company. If you are not confident that you know how to use your financial data to run a great business, look no further. Nicole can teach you how to decipher what your financial data means and how to use the information to manage cash flow, grow your firm and increase profitability. QBExpress is proud to endorse this outstanding firm!
Premier QuickBooks Service and Support Nicole has extensive QuickBooks expertise and would like to share an important tip. An accurate QuickBooks configuration is the most essential component of success with the accounting system. While the software was designed for ease of use for the non-accountant, it is only user friendly if it has been set-up correctly and you have been properly trained on how to use all features. We strongly encourage you to have TSBAS conduct an analysis of your current configuration and usage to identify and correct problem areas. If you are new to QuickBooks, we recommend you ask our local QuickBooks expert to advise you on the best version for your business, then install and configure the software on your behalf. QuickBooks services include, but are in no way limited to:
- QuickBooks installation, setup and company customization – designed to meet the specific needs of your business
- QuickBooks review and tune-up – Monthly, quarterly and/or annual reviews
- QuickBooks troubleshooting – Remote access or onsite troubleshooting when QuickBooks has you “stumped”
- Ongoing QuickBooks Support –Our Coatesville QuickBooks ProAdvisors are your neighbors and available to help you year-round.
Exceptional Chester County QuickBooks Training Nicole is renowned for her ability to convey complex software, accounting, bookkeeping and workflow principles in terminology that is easy for the non-accountant to grasp. Her intense dedication to client success is unparalleled and she can help you master the software in no time. Our Coatesville QuickBooks trainer provides the following training options and is both a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor and Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor:
- QuickBooks Classes – Attend a 4-hour power class and learn the ins and outs of the software with others in a small group. Courses include Introductory, Advanced (includes the Inventory and Payroll modules), QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks as a Business Management Tool (for owners and managers).
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – A TSBAS professional will identify your problem areas and learning objectives in advance and will customize materials according to your goals. They will then come to your location and train you and/or your team in the comfort of your own office.
- Online QuickBooks Training – Schedule a remote access training session when you want help with one specific area of the software.
TSBAS – A Financial Solutions Provider you can TRUST In addition to being an expert in QuickBooks software, the TSBAS team consists of skilled financial management advisors who can help you with:
- Bookkeeping – If you have not yet met your goals for the business and accounting and bookkeeping are “not your thing”, then you have come to the right place. Our remarkable bookkeeping specialists can help you put your business on the fast track to success with a clearly defined step by step plan. If you want to get rid of all or part of your bookkeeping function, our Coatesville QuickBooks ProAdvisor can take over your Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Payroll, Bank Reconciliation, Reporting Requirements, and far more.
- Tax Services – Tax planning can save you considerable money when your tax bill comes due. Nicole can customize a tax plan, prepare your return, provide IRS representation when needed and help you resolve any outstanding tax issues.
- Business Consulting – With vast experience across a wide range of industries, our Chester County ProAdvisors are highly skilled in helping small business owners achieve their financial goals both personally and in their businesses. No matter what challenges you are facing, call now for the HONEST financial advice you need.
- You can even get notary services from TSBAS!
Chester County QuickBooks ProAdvisor
The Small Business Accounting Solution
PO Box 72584
Thorndale, PA, 19372
Phone: (267) 20-TAXES