Meet Rita Trammel, our outstanding Chattanooga QuickBooks ProAdvisor, small business expert and tax specialist. Rita, a member of the renowned Schultz & Associates, CPA team, is masterful in her ability to help clients improve company performance through effective implementation of best practice bookkeeping and accounting procedures. Whether you need assistance with a single issue in the QuickBooks®, want a professional to setup and configure the system for your business, are looking for training, ongoing support or regular reviews, you can count on the Schultz team to provide exceptional service at an overwhelming value.
A Critical QuickBooks Tip
QuickBooks was designed for ease of use by non-accountants, however two important factors must be taken into consideration for the software to be user friendly. First and foremost, an accurate setup is essential. If you lack confidence the accounting system was correctly configured for your specific needs, it is wise to have our Chattanooga QuickBooks ProAdvisor conduct an analysis of your setup to find and repair problem areas. This cost-effective service will prevent inaccurate data from feeding into your reports and will also prevent costly troubleshooting down the road. If you are new to the software or migrating to QuickBooks from another system, call Rita to oversee the process on your behalf. The second critical factor is to provide staff member training to enable them to excel in their position. Business owners should also attend specific training designed to teach them how to use sales projections, budgets, manage cash flow, and more.
Premier Chattanooga QuickBooks Training
Our Chattanooga QuickBooks ProAdvisor is an outstanding educator who is passionate about helping business owners and bookkeeping staff grasp best practice accounting, technology and workflow principles and effectively implement them in their business. The bookkeeping function is no longer a simple matter of understanding debits and credits; powerful tools in accounting software, when consistently used, can produce remarkable results. If you are ready to master your accounting system and put all confusion related to QuickBooks behind you, the Schultz & Associates team can help. QuickBooks training options include:
- QuickBooks Seminars – Sign up for a 4-hour power class and learn with others in a small group. Courses include QuickBooks Essentials, Advanced QuickBooks Training (includes the Payroll and Inventory modules), QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks as a Business Management Tool, (for owners and managers), etc.
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Schedule an onsite session tailored to meet your specific learning objectives. A Schultz QuickBooks expert will come to your location and train your team in your version of the software.
- Online QuickBooks Training and Troubleshooting – Call for remote access troubleshooting when you encounter an issue you cannot resolve.
Rita Trammel knows QuickBooks and she knows how to help you. A small investment in QuickBooks Training will produce an enormous return on investment!
Schultz & Associates, CPA’s – An Exceptional Tradition of Excellence
Schultz & Associates, CPA’s was founded in 1989 by Denny Schultz and has been intensely dedicated to helping small business owners transform their goals to reality ever since. This renowned full service accounting firm can help you with all things QuickBooks and so much more. Services include, but are by no means limited to:
- Small Business Accounting – The Schultz team can fill in the gaps where needed or absorb the entire accounting function for your firm. They can manage your payroll, reconcile bank and credit card accounts on a monthly basis, help catch up past bookkeeping work, generate income statements and balance sheets, conduct general ledger maintenance and far more. You simply cannot go wrong with this remarkable financial solutions provider.
- Strategic Tax Planning and Preparation – The Schultz tax experts go the extra mile to advise you year round on critical tax saving strategies that will minimize tax liability. You can count on the firm to be “proactive” with advice, not “reactive”.
- Part-time CFO Services – Denny Schultz and team can clarify your understanding of the financial side of your business so you have less surprises and more control over the money. If you are in search of a professional who can establish sound financial controls, improve cash flow management and help you fuel sustainable growth, call (423) 899-1130.
About Rita Trammel
Rita has been with Schultz & Associates, CPA’s since 1996 and is the current Vice President – Administration of the firm and senior accountant. She is an IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer (RTRP) in addition to being a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 2002. QBExpress proudly endorses the Schultz team; we are confident their impact on your business will be nothing less than profound!
Chattanooga QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Schultz & Associates, CPA
6310 Bony Oaks Drive
Chattanooga, TN 37416