QBExpress is pleased to announce that Michelle Austell has joined our team as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving the Marietta, GA area. Michelle is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 30 years of public and private accounting experience. She has her Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting and is involved in several local and national CPA organizations. QBExpress can guarantee you will be in capable hands with Michelle thanks to her years of experience and commitment to her clients.
Why You Should Hire Michelle As Your QuickBooks Consultant
Michelle has been using QuickBooks for over 20 years and holds Advanced Certifications as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor in Desktop and Online. She is certified as an Advanced ProAdvisor in both Desktop and Online. Michelle can provide you with guidance on choosing the best version of QuickBooks for your business, selecting 3rd party applications, and can train you and your staff on your QuickBooks system. This is why our South Atlanta QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a great fit for any business.
South Atlanta QuickBooks Training Opportunities
Michelle offers a wide-range of QuickBooks training opportunities in the South Atlanta area. She can train you either one-on-one or as a small group at your location. She can also help with setup, installation, and ongoing QuickBooks support. Some of her QuickBooks training and support services include:
- Personal Training – Michelle believes you will get the most out of individual training. This is why she will personally train you at your company’s location.
- Installation – Michelle can install your QuickBooks system on your standalone computer or in a network environment, and in either single or multi-user mode.
- Setup – Michelle can help you set up your new QuickBooks She can also help experienced users manage their business more effectively by improving their current setup.
- Support – Michelle and the team at M Austell Accounting & Advisory Services can offer support services for QuickBooks, including helping with payroll and your accounting.
- Review – Michelle can perform a QuickBooks review to help your company use QuickBooks more efficiently. She will inform you of any corrections, adjustments or reclassifications necessary to update your financial data.
How M Austell Accounting & Advisory Services Can Help You
Michelle is committed to helping her clients improve their financial literacy and streamline their books so they can focus on their business.
- Tax Services – Michelle will guide you through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions to minimize your tax liabilities, maximize cash flow and keep you on track for your financial goals.
- Accounting Services – She can help you with general ledger and financial statement preparation, bookkeeping, accounting system setup and support, payroll processing, cash flow budgeting and forecasting, and much more.
- Audits, Reviews and Compilation – Michelle offers financial statement services that comprise all three levels of assurance depending on your company’s needs. She can perform a compilation, review or audit to ensure the validity and reliability of your company’s data.
- Financial and Retirement Planning – Michelle can help you reach your goals and maintain financial independence through a comfortable retirement.
Be sure to contact M Austell Accounting & Advisory Services today for all your accounting needs.
About Michelle Austell-Lee
Michelle Austell is the founder of M Austell Accounting & Advisory Services with over 30 years of experience. She has taught classes in Accounting, Payroll and QuickBooks at Georgia Perimeter College and happily offers that knowledge and training to her clients. QBExpress is proud to endorse Michelle and recommends you call her today for a free consultation.
Michelle Austell-Lee – South Atlanta QuickBooks ProAdvisor
PO Box 90210
East Point, GA 30364