“Helping Your Business Make Cents”
QBExpress proudly introduces Bookkeeping Brainery as our San Diego East County QuickBooks ProAdvisors. These remarkable QuickBooks®, Accounting, Bookkeeping and Tax experts have extensive experience across a wide range of industries and can help you transform financial goals to reality. The owners of Bookkeeping Brainery, Christina Pena and Jessica Hornbeck, are fellow small business owners and understand first-hand the challenges you face in today’s challenging business environment; they will successfully guide you to improved company performance and a better bottom line. No problem is too small or too large to garner their full attention. If you are looking for help with a single issue in QuickBooks, are not confident your setup is accurate or that you are using the software in the correct manner, or want to outsource all or part of the accounting function in your business, Bookkeeping Brainery has your cost-effective solution.
The Most Important First Step in QuickBooks
While QuickBooks is widely advertised as being user friendly for the non-accountant, the statement is true only if the software has been setup correctly and optimized for your firm, and you have received proper training on how to take full advantage of the powerful features it contains. An accurate configuration requires deep knowledge of accounting principles and work flow, not to mention important technology concepts. The most important advice QBExpress can provide is to have our East County San Diego QuickBooks ProAdvisor analyze your current setup to identify problem areas that may result in faulty data feeding into your reports. You can save considerable time, money and expensive troubleshooting by taking this one simple and inexpensive step.
Premier San Diego East County QuickBooks Training
Christina and Jessica are sought after QuickBooks trainers with an uncanny knack for converting complex concepts into terminology that is easy to understand. They can help you quickly master QuickBooks as well as simplify your understanding of bookkeeping and accounting topics. Our East County San Diego QuickBooks ProAdvisors are heavily invested in the success of each student and take the time to contact all attendees in advance to determine what problems they are experiencing, identify learning objectives, etc. They customize their small classes to specifically meet the needs of each attendee. Bookkeeping Brainery training options include:
- QuickBooks Classes – Attend a 4 hour seminar and learn the ins and outs of the software in a small group setting. Topics include Foundations, Advanced Training including the inventory and payroll modules, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks as a Business Management Tool (for owners and managers) and more.
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Christina and Jessica will analyze the training needs of your company in advance of the session and will customize materials accordingly. They will come to your office and teach you and/or your staff how to correctly use critical functions that apply to your business.
- Online QuickBooks Training – When QuickBooks has you stumped and you are losing valuable productivity, schedule a remote access session with Bookkeeping Brainery. A team member will track down your issue, fix the problem, and instruct you on why it occurred and how to avoid the issue in the future.
QBExpress cannot overemphasize the importance of QuickBooks Training. East County residents are lucky to have one of the best trainers in the country right in their own backyard!
Additional Ways Bookkeeping Brainery Can Help
To build a scalable, successful business you must have a solid financial system in place and the knowledge of how to use the information to fuel growth. What gets measured in business gets managed and Christina and Jessica can teach you how to put your financial information to work for your firm. Bookkeeping Brainery provides a full range of services to both individuals and business clients. The list is by no means all-inclusive and inquire about any services you need that are not listed below:
- Accounting Services – Well-organized and meaningful financial records to ensure your business runs efficiently on a daily basis. Qualified staff members will assist you with day-to-day tasks associated with the bookkeeping function in your business, including payroll administration.
- Consulting Services – From business entity selection, to business succession planning Bookkeeping Brainery, has you covered. In addition, they are skilled estate, financial and retirement planning specialists.
- Tax Services – Strategic tax planning and preparation for individuals and business owners alike. IRS representation, sales tax services, you name it!
About Christina Pena and Jessica Hornbeck
Christina, Jessica and the skilled Bookkeeping Brainery team believes in the value of relationships and views every client as a partner. Staff members hold Accounting degrees with Honors, degrees in Business Administration, Professional Bookkeeper Certifications with the American Institute of Professional Bookkeeper, etc. In addition, Payroll Certified, Registered Tax Preparers and Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors team members are on staff. Bookkeeping Brainery is committed to helping you achieve the highest return on your investment. QBExpress is confident this impressive accountant will exceed all of your expectations!
Christina Pena & Jessica Hornbeck – San Diego East County QuickBooks ProAdvisors
9950 Campo Rd. Suite 202
Spring Valley, CA 91942