Josette is our highly skilled Casper QuickBooks ProAdvisor. She can help you with your company file setup, troubleshoot any QuickBooks issue, set up your payroll, and much more.
The QuickBooks Assistance you NEED at a Price you can AFFORD
JBK Bookkeeping provides customized QuickBooks support to meet the needs of your business. Her QuickBooks services include, but are not limited to:
- QuickBooks installation and customized company set up
- Review of an existing set up and repair of any mistakes encountered
- QuickBooks troubleshooting via remote access, telephone or at your location
- QuickBooks training – attend one of Josette’s QuickBooks classes, schedule an onsite training in your software, or remote access training
- QuickBooks bookkeeping
The most common problem a QuickBooks ProAdvisor encounters with their clients is that QuickBooks was not correctly set-up to meet the specific needs of the business. When QuickBooks has been set up incorrectly, it can cause numbers to feed into your reports with errors; errors that can result in business decisions being made on inaccurate data. Do not worry if you think your books may have been set up incorrectly, it is easy to diagnose. Josette Kerr and the JBK Bookkeeping team can conduct a review of your current system and identify then correct errors. Josette has helped an untold number of other businesses in the exact same boat, and she knows how to help you.
Have you Provided your Staff with the Training they Need?
This is another common, but costly error many business owners make. They assume a bookkeeper already knows enough about debits and credits to be efficient, so does not need ongoing training. The bookkeeping position is extremely important in any business and every year new advancements in accounting software are introduced to the market. Our Rock Springs QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a skilled educator and her training is second to none. You will immediately know you are in great hands once you make that first call for help. Here are a few examples of basic to advanced training that Josette provides:
- Introduction to QuickBooks
- How to Create Financial Statements
- How to Print Reports
- How to Create Customer Statements and Invoices
- How to Print Accounts Payable Checks
- How to Reconcile Bank Statements
- How to Create Budgets
- How to Create Forecasts
- How to set up Job Costing
- How to use QuickBooks Payroll
Josette Kerr – Rock Springs QuickBooks ProAdvisor
JBK Bookkeeping Inc
Rock Springs, WY