Roanoke QuickBooks ProAdvisor – Kim White
Kim White has joined the QBExpress team as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving the Roanoke area. Kim has more than 20 years of experience with tax and accounting, but she takes pride in being more than just an accountant and tax preparer. Kim has taken the leap to being more of a strategic partner and business mentor to her clients, and she works hard to offer creative solutions for even the most difficult problems. QBExpress can assure you will be in great hands with Accounting Outside The Box and Kim White thanks to her years of experience and focus on personal service.
Getting The Most Out of Your Accounting Software
Kim White is a big believer in getting to know her clients one-on-one. The more she understands what you need, the better she can serve you. The same is true with getting the most out of QuickBooks. When you truly understand what you need from QuickBooks and all the software has to offer, it becomes much easier to get the biggest bang for your buck. Kim White is our Roanoke QuickBooks ProAdvisor and she can work with you to achieve your company’s specific goals.
Roanoke QuickBooks Training Opportunities
Kim White started her company, Accounting Outside The Box, because she wanted to break the mold of the traditional accounting firm. She noticed that personal service was becoming a lost art and she sought to change that. It is because of this that she makes accessibility and personal service the focus of her business. Kim will work with individuals and businesses of any size to help them understand their QuickBooks accounting system.
Accounting Outside The Box offers several 4-hour workshops in the Roanoke area. These workshops can take place in the comfort of your office or at our location. The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Introduction to QuickBooks – this workshop will help you learn how to navigate within the QuickBooks system. You will learn how to correctly configure the software, set-up users, manage notes, to do lists, custom fields and much more.
- Advanced QuickBooks Training – this workshop will teach you how to use QuickBooks to manage your company’s payroll.
- QuickBooks Online – this workshop will include everything mentioned above but is tailored for use in the Online version of QuickBooks.
How Accounting Outside The Box Helps Their Clients
The mission of Accounting Outside The Box is to offer a level of personal service that isn’t common to the accounting field. Their services include:
- Accounting – She can help with everything from consulting to full bookkeeping.
- Movie Production Accounting – Kim has experience working with movie production staff as a professional accountant.
- Taxation – She can help you will all your taxation needs.
- Accounting Software – Kim can help you choose the best software system for your business and can train you to get the biggest bang for your buck
If you are interested in hiring a business advocate who can help you with all your accounting needs, be sure to contact Kim White and Accounting Outside The Box today.
About Kim White
Kim White began working in accounting more than 20 years ago after receiving her BBA from Averett University and a Masters in Forensic Accounting from Florida Atlantic University. She is people-oriented and prides herself on bringing personal service back into the accounting business. QBExpress is proud to endorse Kim and recommends you call today for a free initial consultation.
Kim White, Accounting Outside The Box – Roanoke QuickBooks ProAdvisor
1420 Third Street
Roanoke, VA 24016