QBExpress is pleased to present Manisha Jain as our Portland QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving all of the Portland metropolitan and the surrounding area. She is the proud owner of Source Accounting, a successful accounting and bookkeeping firm that is known for its ability to provide important financial services to businesses in a professional and efficient manner. As professionals who can help your business achieve a new level of success, QBExpress is confident that the Source Accounting team will exceed the greatest of expectations.
Are you sure that you are using QuickBooks the right way?
Very few business owners feel confident in answering “yes” to that question. Many businesses encounter problems with QuickBooks after their initial setup and may not even realize it. A poor installation can result in a messy company file that compromises accuracy and inefficiency. A business that has never had a prior experience with QuickBooks may not even be aware of how much better it can work for the business. Manisha can help clean up the mess and also instruct you on how to use the system in a way that will help you gather important financial data in the least amount of time possible.
If you have not installed QuickBooks yet, let our Portland QuickBooks ProAdvisor Manisha Jain help you with this process to avoid these unnecessary problems. She can customize your company setup based on your industry and the particular needs of your business. She can also check in on you periodically to ensure that the program is still working well for you or make any corrections that are necessary.
Portland QuickBooks Training Opportunities
Manisha Jain is sought after for her expertise in QuickBooks. She loves to spread her knowledge of this program to area small and mid-sized businesses by providing them with training opportunities that maximize their understanding and use of QuickBooks. Some of the training opportunities available for QuickBooks users include:
- Onsite training – Have Manisha and her team come to your site to train you and your staff using the equipment with which you are comfortable. She can use real-life examples from your own data to better explain what QuickBooks can do to you.
- Seminar – If you would like to focus in on one particular area of QuickBooks, such as introductory information, Online features or payroll services, enroll in one of our four-hour seminars.
- Remote training – For a particular issue or troubleshooting exercise, contact Source Accounting.
Call (503) 893-8130 for a comprehensive listing of QuickBooks training opportunities available in your area.
Full Financial Services Firm
Source Accounting helps small and mid-sized businesses with a variety of financial services, including the following:
- Bookkeeping – Whether you need a full-time bookkeeper or someone to help out on a temporary basis, Source Accounting can help.
- Customized QuickBooks setup and training – The Source Accounting team can help with setting up QuickBooks and integrating third-party add-ons to optimize the program.
- Accounting – For more sophisticated needs, Manisha can help with cash flow management, financial audits, strategic planning, budgeting and management of expenses.
- Computer consulting – Manisha can recommend which version of QuickBooks a business should use. She can also set up other software applications that work with QuickBooks to fully optimize the program. She can also help clients convert their accounting data from other programs to QuickBooks.
For help with your accounting needs, contact Source Accounting TODAY!
About Manisha Jain
Manisha focuses on providing clients throughout various industries with personalized attention in accounting services and controller services. She has worked with individuals in the automotive, construction, software, insurance, legal, telecommunications, consulting, landscaping and financial services industry as an accountant and value-added reseller.
Portland QuickBooks ProAdvisor