David Farmer, our Oklahoma City QuickBooks ProAdvisor and CEO of Black Diamond IT Management Group, is not only the QuickBooks® expert you need, but the financial and IT advisor you want to guide you in your pursuit of business excellence. David is an exceptional accounting system expert and holds three prestigious QuickBooks certifications; he is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor and QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor. What this means to you is that no matter how small or large your business or how minor or major the issues you are facing, this skilled professional can help you solve any challenge in any version of the software. The Black Diamond team has earned an impeccable reputation for high quality, cost-effective service and support and you would be well served by working with this dynamic group!
Are you Confident your QuickBooks Configuration is Accurate?
QBExpress strongly recommends you involve our skilled professional in the setup process as this one step will prevent costly troubleshooting, inaccurate data and lost productivity in both the short and long term. Although QuickBooks is user friendly, the initial installation, configuration and customization is critical to your overall success with the system. If you are new to QuickBooks and have questions about which accounting method to use, what chart of accounts you need or how to handle beginning balances, etc. give our Oklahoma City QuickBooks ProAdvisor a call. Most problems that arise in QuickBooks are related to an incorrect setup. If you are currently using the software, it is wise to have David conduct an analysis of your setup and usage to identify and repair areas that are not correctly configured for your specific needs.
Premier Edmond and Oklahoma City QuickBooks Training
QuickBooks training is essential, period. David Farmer is renowned for his ability to simplify and clarify complex QuickBooks and accounting principles and transform them into terms you can easily grasp. If you want to learn from one of the best in the business and drastically shorten your learning curve, sign up for one or more of the following QuickBooks training options:
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – A Black Diamond Consultant will meet with you in advance to identify the specifics of your learning objectives. The team will customize materials accordingly and come to your location to train you and/or your staff on items relevant to your company.
- QuickBooks Seminars – Attend an Introductory, Advanced (includes the Payroll and Inventory modules), QuickBooks as a Business Management Tool (for managers and owners), QuickBooks Online Edition, etc. Class size is limited to meet the needs of each attendee.
- Online QuickBooks Training – Schedule a remote access session when QuickBooks has you “baffled”. A Black Diamond professional will remotely access your screen, identify and repair your issue while training you on what created the problem and how to avoid it in the future.
Ongoing QuickBooks training is critical because of the advancements in technology each year. You may be holding your company back from achieving its full potential if you are not fully utilizing the POWERFUL tools in accounting software today.
Black Diamond IT Management Group – A Long Tradition of Excellence
David Farmer and the Black Diamond team have been helping small business owners convert their goals to reality for the past 20 years and they would like to help you too. As the owner of a small business, you should be focused on client relations, innovating products and services and building your business. If you arestuck in the back office spending time catching up bookkeeping, attempting to resolve IT issues, etc. you are likely holding your company back from reaching its true potential. Our Oklahoma City QuickBooks ProAdvisor has a stellar reputation for delivering high quality and timely personal service and can help you get back to the job of running a profitable business. Services provided by Black Diamond IT Management Group include, but are not limited to:
- Comprehensive QuickBooks Service and Support – From version selection, initial installation and customization, to training, troubleshooting, quarterly reviews and more, you name it – when it comes to QuickBooks, David is one of the best in the business.
- Network Management – From hardware and software selection, to installation, repair, upgrades and ongoing management, the Black Diamond team has you covered!
- Microsoft Business Specialists – As a Microsoft Certified Professional, David can guide you through the complex maze of identifying the best products to meet your specific needs and streamline your efficiencies to deliver more to your bottom line.
No matter what the bookkeeping, accounting and IT needs of your business, Black Diamond IT Management Group is your one stop shop for high quality, affordable solutions. Call NOW for a free initial consultation.
Edmond and Oklahoma City QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Black Diamond IT Management Group
Serving all of Oklahoma City, Edmond and Oklahoma County
Edmond, OK 73013