QBExpress is pleased to announce that Janine Cruce has joined our team as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving Monterey, California. Janine has more than 25 years of experience in accounting for small to medium sized businesses. She is highly skilled in the preparation of compiled financial statements and all types of business tax returns. QBExpress can guarantee you will be in great hands with Janine thanks to her years of experience and commitment to helping her clients achieve greater success.
Why You Should Hire Janine As Your QuickBooks Consultant
Janine is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who specializes in assisting small and medium sized businesses in setting-up and maintaining their internal QuickBooks accounting systems. She is technically skilled in the use of QuickBooks and other accounting software programs, plus she is also an expert at troubleshooting client computer and software issues. This is why our Monterey QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a great fit for any business.
Monterey QuickBooks Training Opportunities
Janine offers a variety of QuickBooks training and support services in Monterey, California. She can assist you with all your QuickBooks needs, including recommending the best QuickBooks software for your business, installation, set-up and training. Her QuickBooks services include:
- Set-up and installation – Janine can perform a complete set-up and installation of your new QuickBooks system, including entering in current balances, transactions and chart of accounts.
- Training – Janine can train you and your staff on how to use your QuickBooks She can train you individually at your office or as a part of one of her monthly training seminars. Her training can cover everything from an introduction to QuickBooks to teaching you how to use even the most advanced features.
How Green & Jespersen Certified Public Accountants Can Help You
Green & Jespersen is a firm that believes in the value of relationships. They view each and every client relationship like a partnership, and truly believe their success is a result of their client’s success. They provide a variety of accounting and other business services, including:
- Accounting – The team at Green & Jespersen can help you with all of your small business accounting needs, including bank account reconciliation, income statement generation, balance sheet generation, cleaning up your general ledger, and by providing unlimited consultations to answer any questions that come up.
- Payroll – They provide comprehensive payroll services to ensure your payroll is processed efficiently and that your payroll taxes are paid in full to avoid paying costly IRS penalties.
- Cash Flow Management – The CPAs at Green & Jespersen will help you manage your cash flow more efficiently so that you understand when, where and how your cash needs will occur. They will also make sure you know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
These are just a few of the services provided by the team at Green & Jespersen. Be sure to contact them today for all your accounting needs.
About Janine Cruce
Janine is the Senior Team Accountant at Green & Jespersen Certified Public Accountants. She has more than 25 years of experience in accounting and has worked with businesses across a variety of industries. Her clients have included legal, financial services, nonprofit, retail, telecommunications and many more. QBExpress is proud to endorse Janine and recommends you call her today for a free consultation.
Janine Cruce – Monterey QuickBooks ProAdvisor
9600 Blue Larkspur Lane Suite 101
Monterey, CA, 93940