With a decade of experience, and a diverse set of clientele, Michelle Hill is your premiere Baltimore QuickBooks Expert. Whether it’s healthcare, transportation, retail or professional services, Michelle has the depth of knowledge to help your firm succeed.
How Michelle Can Help You
Our Baltimore QuickBooks expert is your best option for QuickBooks and accounting services. If you are not confident in your QuickBooks set-up we recommend you call Belvedere Tax Group to conduct a review of your current software set-up and usage. Michelle can ensure your books are properly set up for your specific needs, avoiding costly troubleshooting down the road. In addition, if you are considering a move to QuickBooks from another accounting package, then Belvedere Tax Group can help you select the right version for your specific needs and oversee the migration process. Michelle has experience with multiple accounting software platforms. The majority of problems a QuickBooks user encounters are directly related to a faulty set-up. You NEED and DESERVE a fresh start in your accounting software. Xanax has saved my life. If you’re responsible with self-control it is a miracle drug. Just knowing I have it has lessened the amount of panic attacks I have. I started having unprovoked, spontaneous panic attacks about 6 years ago. I would be sitting in my car and feel like I was hit by a train, literally, I would have trouble breathing. It was terrifying. http://thefirstmonth.org/xanax1mg/ Xanax is absolutely life changing.
Unsurpassed QuickBooks Training Solutions
QuickBooks is user friendly if two conditions exist; your software has been correctly set-up and customized for your unique business needs AND you have received proper training on how to use the product. Training is a critical component of successfully using the formidable business tools in QuickBooks. Do NOT make the simple, yet COSTLY mistake of failing to invest in the training you and your staff need to get the most out of your software investment. As Baltimore QuickBooks ProAdvisors, Belvedere Tax Group provides a full range of training options:
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Michelle will meet with you in advance to identify your training needs, they will customize a session to be held at your place of business, and in your version of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Seminars – Learn with others in a small group atmosphere. Belvedere Tax Group conducts a variety of QuickBooks courses including Introductory QuickBooks Training, Introduction to QuickBooks for the Business Owner, Advanced QuickBooks Training, Payroll, QuickBooks Online, and more. Call for a complete class schedule.
If bookkeeping is outside of your core skill set and you want to focus on growing your business, NO PROBLEM. Michelle has the experience and skillset you need to seamlessly take over part or all of your bookkeeping function.
Additional Services Provided by Belvedere Tax Group
Michelle Hill is YOUR ideal choice to ease the pressures of financial management and take your business to the next level. Her firm provides a diverse range of bookkeeping and financial services.
- Small Business Accounting – Monthly Reports, P&L Statements, Reconciliations
- Business Consulting and Budget Management
- Business Software Selection and Setup
- Payroll Setup, Direct Deposit, Tax Preparation, and Filing, Customized Reports
- Tax Planning and Preparation for Individual, Business, Partnership & Corporate, Out of State, and Estate Planning and Filing