QBExpress is proud to announce that Kristina Rugh has joined our team as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving the Greensburg, Pennsylvania area. Kristina has been a Certified ProAdvisor since 2008 and she specializes in QuickBooks training and set-up. QBExpress can guarantee you will be in great hands with Kristina thanks to her QuickBooks knowledge and accounting experience.
Why You Should Hire Kristina As Your QuickBooks Consultant
Kristina has been a Certified ProAdvisor since 2008 and has spent time training hundreds of businesses on how to get the most out of their QuickBooks systems. She will travel within a 40-mile radius to train customers on-site in addition to monthly classes held at HLC Bookkeeping. Past clients rave about Kristina’s patience and depth of QuickBooks knowledge. Our Greensburg QuickBooks ProAdvisor is qualified to help any business get the most out of their QuickBooks system.
Greensburg Pennsylvania QuickBooks Training
Kristina and HLC Bookkeeping offer monthly QuickBooks Training Classes on a variety of topics. These classes are held at the HLC Greensburg location from 9 am to 1 pm with snacks and lunch provided. The classes are limited to 4 people and registration can be filled out online. The cost is $147.99 and payment is required at the time of registration. The class topics include:
- Introduction to QuickBooks – This class will be held the first Thursday in July 2016 and is designed to help new users learn how to use QuickBooks Desktop. It can also help those that need to brush up on the QuickBooks basics.
- QuickBooks Advanced – This class will be held the second Thursday in July 2016 and is designed for users who are comfortable with the basics and want to dive deeper into the functionality of QuickBooks Desktop and the advanced features it has to offer.
- QuickBooks Online – This class will be held the third Thursday in July 2016 and will focus solely on the QuickBooks Online version.
- On-Site Training – If you can’t make one of these classes or need more help one-on-one, Kristina can also come to your office and train you and/or your staff on how to use QuickBooks.
How HLC Bookkeeping and Office Services Can Help You
HLC Bookkeeping is a small accounting firm that works hard to provide excellent customer service to their clients. The firm houses three QuickBooks ProAdvisors who work hard to ensure that their clients are comfortable using QuickBooks to help them achieve maximum business success. In addition to QuickBooks support and training their other service include:
- Accounts Receivable/Payable – HLC Bookkeeping can manage your company’s accounts receivable and payable as a part of their bookkeeping services.
- Reconciliation – Kristina and the rest of the HLC team can help you with bank, merchant account and credit card reconciliation.
- Reporting – HLC Bookkeeping can help you create customer reports in QuickBooks in addition to the generation of other financial reports.
- Payroll Setup – HLC can provide full service payroll setup in Intuit for up to 20 employees in QuickBooks.
- Temporary Management – HLC Bookkeeping can provide on-site management services as a temporary controller or general manager.
- Website Design and Maintenance – A new service provided by HLC is the creation of homestead websites that allow for easy maintenance. They can even train you on how to do the maintenance in-house.
Be sure to contact HLC Bookkeeping today for all your accounting needs.
About Kristina Rugh
Kristina Rugh is a partner at HLC Bookkeeping and Office Services with ten years of hands-on experience with QuickBooks products, including Pro, Premiere, Enterprise and Point of Sale. She has been a Certified ProAdvisor since 2008 and works hard to put her customers and their needs first. QBExpress is proud to endorse Kristina and recommends you call her today for a free consultation.
Kristina Rugh – Greensburg QuickBooks ProAdvisor
16 East Otterman St., Ste. 103
Greensburg, PA 15601