QBExpress is proud to introduce Pamela Gagne, an experienced Fall River QuickBooks ProAdvisor, CPA and small business expert. She maintains an impeccable reputation for expertise, integrity and unwavering commitment to her clients’ success. If you are in search of cost-effective QuickBooks help, are ready to implement best practice procedures or are looking for financial guidance, call Pamela. She can help you run your business more effectively for extraordinary results.
A QuickBooks Expert you can Trust
The information you need to run an exceptional business can be found right in your accounting software. If you are not using critical financial data to manage cash flow, create budgets, forecasts, etc. your company may not reach its full potential. Pamela Gagne, CPA can help. The first step is to ensure QuickBooks is correctly configured to meet the specific needs of your business and that data flowing into your reports is accurate. Our Fall River QuickBooks ProAdvisor will conduct an analysis of your setup and usage, fix problems areas and provide the clean start you need. If you are new to QuickBooks or are in the process of migrating to the accounting system, it is wise to have Pamela oversee the process on your behalf.
Premier Bristol County QuickBooks Training
To efficiently use QuickBooks, it is important to understand basic accounting, workflow and technology concepts. Our Bristol County QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a popular trainer with an impeccable reputation for translating complex accounting principles into language that is easily understood. Pamela can teach you how to take full advantage of the powerful features QuickBooks contains and improve your daily efficiencies. No matter what version of QuickBooks you are using or current skill level, Pamela Gage, CPA has a training solution to meet your learning objectives:
- QuickBooks Seminars – Sign up for an Introductory, Advanced, QuickBooks Online Edition, Payroll, etc. class. Class size is limited to ensure all attendees receive the personalized attention they deserve.
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Pamela will identify your training needs, customize materials accordingly, then come to your location and train in the comfort of your own office.
- Online QuickBooks Training – Our Fall River QuickBooks expert is there for you year round when QuickBooks has you stumped. She can remotely access your screen via a secure internet connection and help resolve the problem while you watch and learn.
Services Provided by Pamela Gagne, CPA
If you are in search of a strong financial advocate, then look no further. Pam Gagne, CPA is a full service Fall River accounting firm providing comprehensive QuickBooks, accounting and financial advisory services. Call for help with:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting – For less than it costs to do it yourself or pay an in-house employee, Pam can manage all or part of your accounting function. This cost effective service means you will have access to accurate, real-time data 24/7!
- QuickBooks Service and Support – Our Fall River QuickBooks ProAdvisor can help maximize your QuickBooks performance for brilliant results. Call if you need help with a setup, clean-up, troubleshooting, training, etc.
- New Business Advisory Services – Pam can help you select the right entity for your business and advise you through each stage of business development.
- Payroll – Do not let the time-consuming payroll task divert you from spending critical time growing your business. Pam will take this function off your plate and actually save you money.
About Pamela Gagne
In addition to holding the prestigious QuickBooks ProAdvisor certification, Pam is a Certified Public Accountant. She holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and has the skillset you need to transform your vision to reality. CALL NOW for a free initial consultation.
Pamela Gagne, CPA
57 Abington LN, Fall River, MA 02721