QBExpress is pleased to announce Stephanie Hegland as our QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving all of East North Dakota. Stephanie has worked in accounting since 1997 and has extensive experience working with construction, trucking, non-profit and property management companies. Stephanie is a co-owner of KISC along with Kari Henkelman of Keep It Simple Computing. QBExpress is confident you will be in great hands with this dynamic team.
Are you getting the most out of QuickBooks?
Stephanie Hegland and KISC are big believers that one size does not fit all. This is especially true when using QuickBooks® for your business. Our East North Dakota QuickBooks ProAdvisors will contact you before training to identify your specific goals and will then customize training materials to make sure your objectives are met. KISC delivers training in small group seminars to deliver the highest value, guaranteed.
East North Dakota QuickBooks Training Opportunities
Stephanie Hegland fully utilizes her experience to help QuickBooks users with all experience levels get the most out of QuickBooks. Stephanie has found that the majority of mistakes are made during set-up, which means that even the most advanced QuickBooks users can benefit from the 4-hour Introduction to QuickBooks Seminar to make sure their QuickBooks account is set up accurately. An accurate setup requires a fairly in-depth knowledge of accounting principles, workflow and the QuickBooks software system.
KISC and Stephanie Hegland offer several fast-paced 4-hour workshops in East North Dakota and personalize the experience for each attendee. The topics include, but are not limited to:
- Introduction to QuickBooks – this workshop focuses on how to move around within QuickBooks, how to correctly configure the software and chart of accounts, prepare company data for import, set-up users, master the Easy Step Overview, manage notes, to do lists, custom fields and much more. This workshop also covers how to process accounts payable and receivable, establish vendor and checking preferences, enter and pay bills, memorize bills, etc. You can get a detailed syllabus by contacting KISC at email@example.com.
- Advanced QuickBooks Training – this workshop teaches you how to use QuickBooks effectively to manage your company’s payroll. It focuses on how to streamline your payroll system in order to save https://healthcarescenter.com/home/sleep-ativan-tabs.html you both time and money. You will also learn how to create and memorize custom reports, batch reports, filter data, items and inventory and use other advanced features.
- QuickBooks Online – this workshop includes everything mentioned in the Introduction to QuickBooks section but for use in the Online edition, which is significantly different from the Desktop version.
How KISC Can Help YOU
The mission of the KISC team is to provide small businesses with a one-stop shop for all their technology needs. Their services include:
- Computer Repair and Network Configuration – KISC can repair just about any computer problem from screen repair to virus removal to general troubleshooting. They can also offer advice on backup solutions and network configuration.
- Computer Training – KISC can offer basic computer training, software training and holds in-depth QuickBooks trainings and workshops to make sure you get the most out of your systems.
- Bookkeeping Services – From full bookkeeping services to job costing KISC can help you with all your business bookkeeping needs.
- Consulting – KISC provides consulting on a wide-variety of technology from computer and system upgrades to QuickBooks Setup consultation and everything in between.
- System & Software Sales – KISC sells computers, servers, monitors, routers, cables, and other hardware plus Microsoft Office, Office 365, Antivirus, QuickBooks and other software systems.
If you are interested in finding a one-stop shop for all your technology needs, be sure to contact KISC and Stephanie Hegland today.
About Stephanie Hegland
Stephanie Hegland began working in Accounting in 1997 after receiving her AAS in Accounting, AAS in Construction Management. She has been a QuickBooks ProAdvisor since 2008 and is a member of the American Institute of Professional Bookkeepers. Before starting her own business in 2011 Stephanie worked extensively with construction, trucking, non-profit and property management companies. QBExpress is proud to endorse Stephanie and recommends that you call today for a free initial consultation.
Stephanie Hegland, KISC– East North Dakota QuickBooks ProAdvisor
3309 Fiechtner Drive Suite E
Fargo ND 58103