If you are looking for a blend of personal service and outstanding QuickBooks® expertise, meet Tom Gargiulo, our St. Petersburg QuickBooks ProAdvisor and owner of National Tax, Accounting & Financial. Tom and his exceptional team offer a broad range of high quality business services at a price you can afford; they will work hand-in hand with you to improve company performance. The QBExpress team is impressed with this remarkable Florida QuickBooks expert and know you will be as well!
An Accurate QuickBooks Setup is CRITICAL
As intuitive as QuickBooks software may be, it is common for errors to occur in the setup process which can lead to time consuming and costly troubleshooting down the road. QuickBooks is compiled as an enormous database and is driven by lists. You need an in-depth understanding of your business, knowledge of what the lists mean and how they fit into workflow so you can efficiently and effectively create your QuickBooks company file. As the old saying goes, garbage in = garbage out; this is very applicable when it comes to your QuickBooks setup. We strongly recommend you have our St. Petersburg QuickBooks ProAdvisor conduct the initial setup to provide the fresh start you need. If you are currently using QuickBooks, Tom can conduct an analysis of your current setup and usage and make suggestions for improvement. This one step may be the most important thing you do in respect to getting the most out of your financial data.
Premier St. Petersburg QuickBooks Training
If you want to learn from one of the best QuickBooks Trainers in the business, call (727) 345-7790. QuickBooks was designed to be used by small business owners and bookkeepers with little accounting expertise, but make no mistake; there is still a significant learning curve and a chance that some transactions may be entered incorrectly. If you have account balances that don’t make sense, statements out of balance or cannot get accounts to reconcile, you NEED proper training on the software.
In addition, QuickBooks contains many amazing features that when put to work for your firm, can mean the difference between operating a mediocre business or a highly profitable company. If you are not taking full advantage of all pertinent features such as tools to create budgets, forecast sales, cash flow projections and more, you may be holding your company back from realizing its full profit potential. Our St. Petersburg QuickBooks trainer provides a variety of training options to meet your needs AND budget:
- QuickBooks Classes – Sign up for an Introductory, Advanced, Payroll, QuickBooks Online Edition or QuickBooks as a Business Management Tool seminar and learn with others in a small group.
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Schedule a customized onsite training session at your location and in your software.
- Remote Training and Troubleshooting – Call for help with specific issues. A National Tax, Accounting & Financial team member can remotely access your screen, identify your problem and walk you through the resolution.
Call Tom for advice on the training option that best suits your needs.
Additional Services Provided by National Tax, Accounting & Financial
As a small business owner you have more important tasks at hand than taking on the accounting and bookkeeping functions in your business. If you cannot afford a full time in-house bookkeeper, accountant and/or CFO, are outgrowing your current bookkeeping solution or are having difficulty filling the position with a qualified bookkeeper knowledgeable in QuickBooks software, look no further. Our St. Petersburg QuickBooks consultant provides a wide range of services to fill in the “gaps”. In addition to helping you with “all things QuickBooks”, National Tax, Accounting & Financial can help you with:
- Small Business Accounting including bank statement reconciliation, income statements, balance sheets, general ledger maintenance, payroll and far more. The National Tax, Accounting & Financial team will also help you implement best practice process and procedures to drop more to your bottom line.
- Cash Flow Management to help you understand when, where and how your cash needs will occur and the best sources for meeting additional cash needs, etc.
- Audits, Reviews and Compilation to provide the highest level of assurance for creditors, private investors and stockholders.
- New Business Formation, Strategic Business Planning, Business Valuation and Succession Planning to establish a clear vision and path to achieve your financial goals.
- Part-Time CFO Services to ensure you have a skilled professional financial manager to help guide your business to financial success.
About Tom Gargiulo
Tom’s impeccable reputation for providing high quality service is a reflection of the high standard he demands of himself. He established National Tax, Accounting & Financial to meet the bookkeeping, tax, accounting and financial planning needs of area business owners and has become the leader in QuickBooks services in the region. Tom holds a BA in Accounting from the University of South Florida and is enrolled to practice before the I.R.S. He is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks Point of Sale ProAdvisor, Certified QuickBooks Enterprise ProAdvisor and Member of the National Society of Tax Professionals. Our Saint Petersburg QuickBooks ProAdvisor provides clients with training and on-going support and helps them use various products in the QuickBooks product line accurately and effectively. Tom and his skilled team have a keen understanding of business workflow and how efficiency affects the bottom line. He would love to find out more about your business and how he can help with your QuickBooks and accounting needs. Call NOW to set up a no-cost and no-obligation QuickBooks needs assessment.
Tom Gargiulo – St. Petersburg QuickBooks ProAdvisor
National Tax, Accounting & Financial
2952 66th Street North
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710