QBExpress is proud to announce that Michele Riffe has joined our team as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving the Rochester, MN area. Michele is the founder and sole full-time employee of Sherwood Financial Inc. She has a broad range of skills and experience, and prides herself on providing all of her clients with personalized service. QBExpress can guarantee you will be in great hands with Michele thanks to her years of experience and commitment to her clients.
Why You Should Hire Michele As Your QuickBooks Consultant
Michele is a highly rated Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who personally assists all clients at Sherwood Financial. She can provide guidance on choosing the best version of QuickBooks, selecting the best 3rd party applications to extend QuickBooks functionality and can train you and your staff on your QuickBooks system. This is why our Rochester QuickBooks ProAdvisor is a great fit for any business.
Rochester QuickBooks Training Opportunities
Michele offers a wide-range of QuickBooks training opportunities in the Rochester area. She can train you individually or in a group session. She even offers monthly training classes at convenient locations throughout Rochester. Michele’s primary focus is working with businesses on how to best use QuickBooks to achieve optimal success. Some of her training and QuickBooks support services available include:
- Software Selection – Michele will work with you on choosing the right QuickBooks version for your business.
- Installation and Customized Setup – After the best version is chosen, Michele can set up your new system and enter in all your current financial information. She can also help with customizing reports.
- Training and Consulting – Michele offers monthly training classes in addition to individual trainings and personalized QuickBooks consulting services.
- Technical Support – She can provide technical support for any version of QuickBooks.
- Clean Up and Troubleshooting – Michele can help you clean up your data in QuickBooks and troubleshoot if something isn’t working properly.
How Sherwood Financial Can Help You
Sherwood Financial is a small accounting firm that provides personalized service to all of its clients. Every single customer is served directly by Michele Riffe, the owner, who has years of experience helping customers achieve greater financial success. Her services include:
- Accounting Services – Sherwood Financial can assist with accounts receivable, inventory control and management, accounts payable, point of sale transactions, bank and credit card reconciliations and much more.
- Payroll Services – Sherwood Financial can help you implement integrated payroll solutions. Michele can also assist with proper setup, training, plus quarterly and annual reporting.
- Controller Services – Michele can act as your company’s controller on an as-needed basis to assist with completing and managing your month-end closing process, reviewing payables and receivables, reviewing products and services for pricing and profitability, working with management on mitigating risk, and more.
- CFO Services – Sherwood Financial can act as your company’s CFO to help with providing benchmarks, interpreting and monitoring key financial ratios, training and developing internal staff, preparing budgets, sales forecasts, cash flow projections, etc.
- QuickBooks Consulting – Michele offers consulting services for QuickBooks, QuickBooks Premier, Enterprise, Retail, Payroll and 3rd party applications.
Be sure to contact Michele Riffe and Sherwood Financial today for all your accounting needs.
About Michele Riffe
Michele Riffe is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor whose clients describe her as “invaluable” and “a true professional.” She specializes in working with small businesses from a variety of industries. QBExpress is proud to endorse Michele and recommends you call her today for a free consultation.
Michele Riffe – Rochester QuickBooks ProAdvisor
1465 Watertower Pl NE
Owatonna MN 55060