QBExpress is excited to share that Tamara Sword of Accounting With Tamara Sword has joined the team as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Tamara is located in Pearland, Texas and brings over 20 years of experience helping small to mid-size businesses and non-profits manage their finances. Her longevity in various industries, including pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and oil and gas combined with her advanced education ensures Tamara delivers top notch guidance for complex financial issues.
Why You Should Hire: Tamara is a Certified QuickBooks Advanced ProAdvisor. Her services encompass a wide variety of differing situations. As your QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Tamara acts as a part-time Chief Financial Operator (CFO) or Comptroller without the hassle or cost of a full-time employee. In addition to her expertise, she provides several incentives to her clients, including a real time information system that makes handling your money much simpler.
- QuickBooks Training/Classes/Support: Accounting With Tamara provides a comprehensive QuickBooks training and consultation program designed to teach and assist clients with QuickBooks-related matters. Some examples are as follows:
- QuickBooks Software Selection: Tamara develops personalize plans for each customer and recommends the QuickBooks systems that best fulfills her client’s needs.
- QuickBooks Training: Accounting With Tamara offers local seminar training as well as individual consultation. Training ranges from an introduction to QuickBooks to advice on the most advanced features.
- QuickBooks Consulting: Accounting With Tamara continues consulting and other practices after initial startup. You have an active resource who crafts financial solutions to your issues around the clock.
How Accounting With Tamara Can Help You:
Accounting With Tamara blends advanced education, experience and know-how to give you a textured partner in all things accounting and finance. The sample of services, including QuickBooks expertise, available include:
- In-depth consultation
- Email/phone support
- Cloud accounting software and checks/balances
- Accruals/prepayments, plus client management
- Quarterly strategy meetings
- Paperless receipts, budget reviews/updates and a monthly plan
Her real time information system uses a best in practices approach, including the following perks:
- 24/7 access so you can see your financials, anywhere at any time.
- Real-time updates so you can conduct business whenever you’d like.
- Organizational support, so you have team backup all the time.
- Automatic processing that directly feed into the information system and ensures your accounts are up-to-date and fully reconciled to the bank.
- Receive instant reports in a few easy clicks.
- Your information is always safe with an advanced security system that automatically backs up.
- No hassle, no maintenance. All software upgrades are automatically installed.
- Lower professional fees and free software, as reduced accountancy fees mean easier to produce EOY reports and access to free software, making the information system free to customers.
About Tamara Sword: Tamara has competently worked with small to mid-sized businesses and non-profits on their finances for over 20 years. Her specialties include teaching how to increase efficiency and maneuver through incredibly complex financial problems. As a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Master of Business Administration (MBA) recipient from the University of Houston and QuickBooks extraordinaire, Tamara’s had her hands in many industries, with primary expertise in non-profits, pharmaceuticals, oil and gas, and manufacturing sectors. QBExpress is honored to have Tamara as a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Get in touch today for a free consult.
Accounting With Tamara
10223 Broadway Suite P-441
Pearland, TX 77584