Natalie Remund is the Chief Business Development Officer for Multi Business Solutions. Natalie has diverse management skills and over 8 years’ experience in providing employee development and training to onsite and remote employees and customers. Natalie is motivated by process improvement and enjoys finding solutions to business challenges, large or small. Natalie is a graduate of South Dakota State University in Brookings, SD.
How Multi Business Solutions Can Help
Multi Business Solutions is passionate about helping business owners transform their vision to actuality. All successful companies are built on a solid foundation of accurate financial information. The majority of problems in QuickBooks can be directly traced back to mistakes made in the initial configuration. Have our Watertown QuickBooks ProAdvisors conduct a review of your current setup to identify and correct problem areas or have them install and customize the software in your behalf if you are new to the accounting system. “Garbage in, garbage out” definitely applies to QuickBooks and it is imperative to confirm the accuracy of your set up. With the implementation of best practices, you can manage growth and achieve prosperity.
Premier Watertown QuickBooks Training
Multi Business Solutions team members are skilled trainers who can translate complex accounting, bookkeeping and QuickBooks concepts into language that is easy to understand. Gain mastery over QuickBooks in the comfort of your own office, in a small class setting or via the internet. Training options include:
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – Schedule a customized training session to be held at your location and in your software based on your specific learning objectives.
- QuickBooks Seminars – Attend an Intro, Advanced, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks as a Business Management Tool, etc. class and learn with others in a small group.
- Online QuickBooks Troubleshooting – Call for help when you encounter a problem you cannot resolve. Our Watertown QuickBooks ProAdvisor will use a secure connection, track down the cause of your problem and resolve the issue while you watch and learn.
Services Provided by Multi Business Solutions
Multi Business Solutions is your premier bookkeeping resources. They can take over your entire bookkeeping function or fill in the gaps where needed and train, expand and improve your bookkeeping staff. One size does not fill all and our Watertown QuickBooks experts will customize services to meet your specific business needs. They will get in the trenches with you and will guide you every step of the way! Services include:
- Comprehensive QuickBooks Service and Support – Classes and training, Certified QBExperts, Software Discounts, T-Sheets support, and more
- Comprehensive Accounting Services – Payroll, Bookkeeping, Cash Flow Management, Sales Tax Filing, Financial Statements, and additional services.
- Human Resources – Handbook Reviews, Performance Reviews, Policy Development, Job Coaching, and Management Training. – Hire and/or train your new bookkeeper, train existing bookkeeping staff, design and implement standard procedures and controls, prepare your books to take to your accountant at tax time, etc.
- Consulting – File clean up, Project Implementation, Project Management, Business Analysis, and Employee Training.
About Multi Business Solutions
What started as a project for her parents’ flooring business for owner Megan Beckler, has turned into a thriving full-time business of her own. While still in high school, Megan was tasked with helping maintain the bookkeeping for her parents’ business using QuickBooks accounting software. While pursuing her Business Education degree from the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, ND, Megan noticed that there was a real demand for QuickBooks training. She taught community education classes to gain teaching experience while in college and this also helped to grow her QuickBooks knowledge even further. After earning her B.S. degree, Megan taught for three years at Battle Lake, MN, while continuing to teach adult education courses in the evenings for QuickBooks. Although she enjoyed teaching, Megan quickly discovered that there was a need for additional accounting support and business consulting services for small and midsize businesses in the area. This recognition prompted Megan to create Multi Business Solutions. Multi Business Solutions has been committed to serving clients in Minnesota and North Dakota for over 10 years.
Natalie Remund & Megan Beckler
Multi Business Solutions