QBExpress is excited to announce that Starla Smith has joined our team as a QuickBooks ProAdvisor serving Mobile in Alabama. Starla is a CPA and the Founder of Stellar Accounting Solutions LLC with a knack for quickly understanding her clients businesses and helping them achieve greater business success. Before starting her own firm, Starla worked as a controller for several businesses, which gives her a better understanding of her client’s needs. QBExpress can guarantee you will be in great hands with Starla thanks to her depth of experience and her willingness to go the extra mile for her clients.
Why Should You Hire Starla As Your QuickBooks Consultant?
Starla is advanced certified in both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online. She has also earned the QuickBooks Point of Sale and Enterprise certifications. To date, she is also the only ProAdvisor within a 100-mile radius of Mobile who is advanced certified on both platforms. These qualifications are what make our Mobile QuickBooks ProAdvisor exceptionally capable of helping any business boost their productivity.
Mobile Alabama QuickBooks Help
Starla and her team at Stellar Accounting Solutions offer a wide-range of QuickBooks training opportunities in the Mobile area. They even offer a complimentary consultation to determine what type of training or assistance would be the best fit. The trainings cover everything from an introduction to QuickBooks to learning how to use even the most advanced features. Each training session is also tailored to meet your exact needs and focuses only on the information you don’t already know. Some of the ways Stellar Accounting can help you include:
- QuickChek – Stellar Accounting’s QuickChek is a way to check for errors and identify areas where you aren’t using QuickBooks to the fullest. They look at company setup, bank reconciliations, chart of accounts, undeposited funds, billable time, sales tax, items list, customer list, accounts payable, payroll and financial statements. Upon completion of your QuickChek, you will receive a summary report that details the issues found and a recommendation on how to improve.
- QuickBooks Consulting –Starla can help you with data file analysis and troubleshooting, cleaning up your files, correcting account balances or reports, speeding up a slow file, customizing your reports, and with add-ons and upgrades.
- QuickBooks Setup and Conversions – This is designed as a tool to help you see what can help you go to the next level with your QuickBooks system. It includes an evaluation of your software and accounting needs, a recommendation of the best version for your business, loading your opening balances, set-up of Items lists, Customer List, Vendor List, Sales Taxes and Payroll, entering balances and transactions, and more.
- QuickBooks Online Training – Starla can help you with learning how to use the QuickBooks Online version. This training usually takes place online and can even be used to help troubleshoot problems you are experiencing. During the training Starla can remotely access your screen and help you fix technical issues while you observe and learn.
- QuickBooks Training – Starla and her team can meet you with one-on-one or everyone in your company. This training can take place in your office and will use your current QuickBooks version.
How Stellar Accounting Solutions Can Help You
Stellar Accounting is a boutique accounting firm serving Mobile Alabama. They strive to provide friendly personal service and have a knack for tackling QuickBooks issues. They are committed to excellence and to providing smart, cost-effective solutions for their clients. Starla and her team work for small and mid-sized businesses with clients that span several industries, including services, retail, construction, manufacturers, wholesalers, nonprofit and energy companies. Their services include:
- Tax Preparation and Planning – Stellar Accounting helps their clients prepare and e-file their individual, corporate and estate tax returns. They can also assist with tax planning and can represent you in case of an audit.
- Tax Resolution – Starla and her team regularly represent clients who have been hit with IRS penalties, interest and taxes.
- Bookkeeping – Stellar Accounting offers bookkeeping solutions that include reconciliation, invoices, accounts receivable management, collections, report generation, adjusting journal entries, sales tax reporting and payment, customer and vendor management, workers compensation, workflow improvement and more.
- Controller Solutions –Stellar Accounting can help with cash flow forecasting, systems and workflow improvement, planning and budgeting, internal controls, advisory solutions, bookkeeper selection, supervision and training, and can provide a sounding board for your business ideas.
- Cloud Accounting – Stellar Accounting can help you move to a cloud accounting system.
Be sure to contact Stellar Accounting today for all your accounting needs.
About Starla Smith
Starla Smith is a former controller for several small businesses who now works as the Founder and CPA of Stellar Accounting Solutions. She earned her BS in Commerce and Business Administration with a major in Accounting from the University of Alabama. Starla specializes in small and mid-sized business accounting. QBExpress is proud to endorse Starla and recommends you call her today for a free consultation.
Starla Smith – Mobile QuickBooks ProAdvisor
811 Daphne Ave Ste. B
Daphne, AL 36526