Barry Bowers is our exceptional Great Bend QuickBooks ProAdvisor. Barry serves Great Bend, Barton County, and surrounding counties. As a CPA at Spectrum CPA Partners, LLC he has extensive experience and knowledge of QuickBooks, bookkeeping and accounting, tax and much more. He is a renowned small business expert who possesses the experience and skill set necessary to help you improve every aspect of company performance.
Important Information about QuickBooks
The majority of errors we find in QuickBooks can be directly linked to an incorrect setup. It is crucial to not only be accurate but also prepare for future growth during the initial setup phase. A faulty setup can result in inaccurate financial information, expensive troubleshooting and significant losses in productivity. Our Great Bend QuickBooks ProAdvisor can run an analysis to determine if your software has been correctly configured. If it has not, then they can make recommendations for improvement. Barry’s outstanding team can then implement the changes to streamline your efficiencies. He works diligently to earn the trust of his clients and lives by the motto, “Quality Service at Fair Prices”.
Great Bend QuickBooks Training at its BEST
Barton County business owners are very fortunate to have access to the best QuickBooks trainer in the region with intense dedication to client success. Our Great Bend QuickBooks ProAdvisor can guide business owners and staff members through the complexities of accounting concepts, efficient workflow and supporting technologies. Holste & Bowers starts the instructional process by first identifying any problem areas each attendee is experiencing in the software, the characteristics of their business and their personal skill level, and what they hope to learn from the class. Training is then customized to fit these objectives. Barry offers the following training options:
- Onsite QuickBooks Training – A fully customized training session based on topics relevant to your business. Barry will come onsite and train you and/or your staff.
- QuickBooks Seminars – Our Great Bend QuickBooks expert will clarify your understanding of the software with a small group of business owners. Topics include Introductory, QuickBooks Online, Advanced Training, etc. Call today for a list of current offerings.
- Online Troubleshooting – Rather than wasting hours of valuable time when you encounter a problem, contact Barry and his team. They can remotely access your screen to find and fix the issue while you watch and learn.
Services Provided by Spectrum CPA Partners, LLC
Barry Bowers is a CPA at Spectrum CPA Partners, LLC, which is a firm that provides friendly advice and personalized services for individuals and businesses alike. The Spectrum team is comprised of community-minded financial experts who are committed to delivering the critical insights and accurate information you need to take control of your personal and business finances. Their services include:
- BOSS (Back Office Support System) – BOSS™ is an all-inclusive solution that offers small businesses relief from the day-to-day management of their accounting. Spectrum can help you with paying bills, recording deposits, preparing payroll and taxes, and much more.
- Tax Preparation and Planning – The team at Spectrum can help you with all of your tax preparation and planning needs, including developing a customized tax-saving strategies plan that is tailored to your unique situation.
- Accounting – Spectrum offers comprehensive accounting services, including help with managing your company’s payroll.
- Business Consulting – The team at Spectrum also provides business consulting services. They can help you with strategic planning, business valuation, financial planning, entity selection, and much more.
Be sure to contact Spectrum CPA Partners, LLC today for all your accounting needs.
About Barry Bowers
In addition to his QuickBooks expertise, Barry is a remarkable tax expert who can help you with an Individual, Partnership, Corporate or Estate tax return and welcomes back taxes if you are behind. In addition, he also offers business consulting and full service bookkeeping. QBExpress is proud to endorse Barry and highly recommends you call today for a free initial consultation!
Barry Bowers – Barton County QuickBooks ProAdvisor
Serving all of Barton, Ellis, Russell, Ellsworth, Rice, Stafford, Pawnee and Rush Counties
Spectrum CPA Partners, LLC
1400 Polk St. – PO Box 1625
Great Bend, KS 67530