QBExpress is excited to introduce Beth Younce of Younce & Co as our Concord NC ProADvisor. A founding partner of Younce & Co Beth has the knowledge and experience to help you with any accounting or QuickBooks software issue. Beth and her team specialize in helping service industries, non-profits, construction, and manufacturing.
Why You Should Hire: Beth is a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who goes beyond a simple ‘how to’ of using QuickBooks to show you how to optimize the use of your software. Beth is a founding partner of Younce and Co, premier accounts and financial advisors. Through her expertise Beth provides effective accounting, tax, and business planning solutions.
- QuickBooks Training/Classes/Support: Beth provides a comprehensive QuickBooks support center to help you with all of your QuickBooks software needs.
- QuickBooks Software Selection: Beth can help you with a personalized approach for choosing the right software solution and setting it up correctly for your business’ specific needs.
- QuickBooks Training: Younce & Co offers local seminar training as well as individual consultation. Training ranges from an introduction to QuickBooks to advice on the most advanced features.
- QuickBooks Consulting: Younce & Co provides continuing support for QuickBooks software. Beth can help you fix your books, make changes as your firm expands. Younce & Co is an active resource who creates financial solutions specific to your needs.
How Younce & Co Can Help You:
Younce & Co blends combines knowledge, experience and know-how to give you a partner who understands all aspects of your business.
- Accounting software conversion and implementation
- Management and control systems review
- Litigation support
- Strategic planning
- Entity selection
- Financial planning
- College education funding planning
- Retirement distribution planning
About Beth Younce: As a founding member of our firm, and more than two decades of experience as a CPA, Beth Younce, helped a wide variety of businesses achieve their financial goals with a balanced approach and effective accounting, tax, and business planning solutions. Beth is a member if the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) and the NCACPA (North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants). She graduated with a degree in English from Vanderbilt University and studied accounting at Georgia State University.
Younce & Co., PA
990 Lee Ann Drive
Concord, NC 28025