Meet Fran McCully, our Coeur D’Alene QuickBooks ProAdvisor and owner of QuickBooks and Business Consulting. Fran is a successful entrepreneur on a mission to help business professionals maintain a quality work-life balance and achieve their financial goals. She has been giving private QuickBooks® lessons for many years and graciously agreed to be our endorsed QuickBooks trainer for Kootenai, Latah, Whitman, Nez Pierce, Asotin, Clearwater and Benewah Counties in Idaho and Eastern Washington. You will soon see why the QBExpress team is impressed with this exceptional bookkeeping and accounting expert!
Are you Confident your QuickBooks Setup is Accurate?
This is a vital question as most problems our clients encounter in QuickBooks are directly related to an incorrect initial setup. If you cannot answer YES to this question, call our Coeur D’Alene QuickBooks ProAdvisor to conduct an analysis of your current setup and usage. Fran will make sure the software is fully optimized the meet the unique needs of your firm and that you are using it in the most efficient manner. This one step will save you time, money and FRUSTRATION down the road.
Have you been Properly Trained on QuickBooks?
If not, you may be headed for time consuming and costly issues in the future. If you have “guessed” at how to correctly use certain aspects of the software, then training is a very WISE investment of your time. Our Coeur D’Alene QuickBooks trainer is a talented educator who is passionate about helping clients learn the program. Fran provides the following training options to make it easy and convenient to get the help you need:
- Schedule onsite training – Fran will first identify your specific training needs, then customize a session that will provide the highest value to your firm. She will come to your location and train you and your staff using your version of QuickBooks.
- Attend a QuickBooks class – Fran conducts QuickBooks seminars in a small group environment to ensure each attendee received the attention and value they deserve. Courses include Introductory, Advanced, QuickBooks Online Edition, Payroll and more. Call for a class schedule.
- Remote training – QuickBooks and Business Consulting is always current on the latest technologies and can remotely access your screen, identify and troubleshoot problems, and train you at the same time on how to avoid the problem in the future.
Do You NEED Another YOU?
Over time our Coeur D’Alene QuickBooks ProAdvisor discovered her clients needed additional levels of support. In addition to her knowledge of “all things QuickBooks”, Fran can help you with full or partial bookkeeping and also serve as your executive administrator. She possesses a deep understanding of entrepreneurship and can creatively support your business. For further confirmation that Fran’s bookkeeping business, QuickBooks and Business Consulting, is trustworthy and provides high quality solutions, read what her clients have to say about her! http://quickbooksandbusinessconsulting.com/testimonials
In addition to comprehensive QuickBooks service and support, services include but are not limited to:
- Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Shoebox Accounting – Fran loves special projects to help a client catch up on past data entry.
- Business ‘Health’ Check-up – The financial health of any business is important to strategic growth and understanding your current financial state is an important first step. Fran will walk you through a checklist to determine your current financial health and develop strategies for improving your overall business performance.
- Business Plan Development – If you are a business start-up a solid business plan is a critical first step. Fran will help you develop a strategic plan to put you on the fast track to success.
- Human Resources – Whether you need help creating an Employee Handbook, organizing personnel records, conducting audits, etc. FRAN is YOUR ANSWER.
- Database and Contact Management
- Tax Preparation
Selecting the right financial partner is critical to your success. Finding a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor who is ethical, knowledgeable and dedicated to YOUR interests is an important key to the smooth execution of your business plan. Fran McCully has more than thirty years of combined executive assistant and administrative experience in budgeting and finance as well as in general business. She holds a degree in Business Administration from the University of Idaho and is a graduate of the Virtual Assistant Training Program, a comprehensive program learning how to produce virtual work for clients utilizing state of the art technology. Our Coeur D’Alene QuickBooks ProAdvisor delivers extraordinary value to clients and you will soon understand why we are impressed with this exceptional bookkeeping and accounting specialist!
QuickBooks and Business Consulting
1712 Highway # 9
Deary, ID 83823