QBExpress presents On Track Bookkeeping as your premier Brooklyn QuickBooks resource. Jacob, Tziry, and their team know the determination and organization that it takes to make a small business succeed. Their specialty is on helping other virtual companies use QuickBooks in order to get accurate financial data in a timely manner. As an accountant, business owner, educator and consultant, Tziry possesses the unique skillset to help your business reach its fullest potential. QBExpress is confident that On Track Bookkeeping will exceed your every expectation.
Maximizing Your Use of QuickBooks
QuickBooks is more than a spreadsheet or simple accounting tool. Instead, it possesses the ability to help your business run nearly any financial process. From budgeting and forecast tools to customized reports that are based on your specific business, QuickBooks can help you take a small entrepreneurship to a global level. However, the first step is ensuring that you have the program properly set up to ensure efficiency and these customized options. The On Track Bookkeeping team can help set up your program for you, or they can clean up any mess made by an initial installation. Then, they can help establish automated processes so that you always have the information you need at your fingertips.
Participate in Exciting Training and Education Opportunities
On Track Bookkeeping provides a variety of training opportunities to fit the needs of your business and budget. Some of the training options that they provide includes:
- On-site Training – Tziry can travel to your location to help you set up QuickBooks, learn how to customize settings for your business or have other in-depth training on key subjects that are specific to your industry and business.
- Seminars – Come to one of Tziry’s seminars geared toward introductory, payroll or advanced sessions.
- Phone Consultations – Tziry can provide important information about QuickBooks over a phone call when you need help but do not have a lot of time.
- Remote Access – Tziry can walk you through how to solve an existing problem so that you will know how to handle the issue if it springs up later.
On Track Bookkeeping Can Help with All Your Financial Service Needs
The On Track Bookkeeping team is ready to assist you with all of your financial service needs, including the following:
- Accounting – The team can assist with all accounting needs, including keeping track of journal entries, running financial reports, budgeting, forecasting and handling daily bookkeeping needs.
- Payroll – Save yourself time and frustration by outsourcing this tedious financial task.
- QuickBooks Services – From startup to cleanup to training, On Track Bookkeeping can provide for any QuickBooks need you have.
On Track Bookkeeping & Accounting
60 Rutledge Street, Suite 214 Brooklyn, NY 11249